1. Product description:
– ICONER® SG1 is a fire-proof coating or a special one-component fire-proof paint without halogens. The paint is specially designed to perform under severe conditions and to maintain the steel integrity for a long time at a very high temperature of the surroundings. Mineral component in this paint helps increasing the fire resistance, which has also been registered for patent.
– Composition of ICONER® CG1 is not dissolved in water and not be diffused into the environment during usage.
hước- Rapidly reaches the required thickness of paint film, and easily be applied with common paint application. methods (spraying machine, paint brush, paint roller…)
– Be flexibly used. Can still be used a long time after opening of paint cask.
3. Technical specifacation:
|Percentage of non-volatile composition||65 ± 5%|
|Impact resistance||25 kg.cm|
|Bending endurance||5 mm|
|Fineness of grind||50 µm|
|Touch drying time||2 hour|
|Hard drying time||24 hour|
4. Packing, handling and storage:
– Packing: 25kg/cask
– Stored and handled at the maximum temperature of 40°C. Avoid direct sunlight.
– Storage time: 12 months from manufacturing date.
– Close the lid tightly after use.
5. Fireproofing principle:
– Under a high temperature environment which begins at about 200-300°C, the compositions contained in the fire-proof paint react and swell. The intumescence creates a durable carbon char layer which plays the role of thermal isolation between the protected materials and the thermal source. The intumescent layer has a porous structure with a lot of small holes which keeps the temperature at a stable level during the required time.
– ICONER SG1 fire-proof paint passes the fire-proof time of 30 minutes, 45 minutes, 60 minutes, 90 minutes, 120 minutes, 150 minutes and 180 minutes.
6. Application method:
– Painting can be done using sprayer, roller or brush.
– When applying by paint spraying machine, use airless high-pressure paint spraying machine. After usage, the painting equipment needs to be cleaned by suitable solvent.
– Use the ratio and type of solvent according to recommen- dations of supplier.